There are many websites available which guarantees that can earn money through them, but almost everyone ends with a scam and lose money. Here I’m sharing 2 online money earning websites which are helping me to earn $500 daily.
- Strategy & Knowledge Base Websites to Earn Money Online:
- ClickBank University
- WHAT IS CLICKBANK?
- WHY CLICKBANK? IS CLICKBANK LEGIT?
- HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE WITH CLICKBANK?
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH CLICK BANK: THE $500+/DAY BLUEPRINT
- 12 Minutes Affiliate
- Is 12 Minute Affiliate a Scam?
- How Does 12 Minute Affiliate Work?
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Strategy to Earn Money Online
First thing to make online money earning possible is to have a good strategy & knowledge of promoting your affiliate links. 99% fail due to lack of strategy & no knowledge about the product they’re promoting. Here in this post I’ll share 2 programs through which you can get good knowledge of promoting your affiliate products so that you can earn money online. I’ll also share the best online money earning website “ClickBank” review and how you can earn from it.
Strategy & Knowledge Base Websites to Earn Money Online:
- ClickBank University
- 12 Minutes Affiliate
“After split testing 20,000+ sales, ClickBank University 2.0 is opening to affiliates for the first time!
ClickBank worked hard to turn ClickBank University into one of the best training programs on the internet. Packed with step-by-step videos, interviews with experts, incredible tools, and fantastic support, we know your customers are going to love it.
They also worked hard on the marketing to make sure you, as an affiliate will see amazing results in your promotions. We’ve split tested millions of dollars in transactions, fine tuned our upsells, and are now ready to generate huge commissions for you: our affiliates!
Clickbank is an affiliate network known for being home to thousands of digital products like e-books, videos, and software. They’re simply middlemen between product vendors and affiliates.
If you’re the vendor, then you create your own product and set it up using Clickbank’s system. They then list your product in their marketplace so that tens of thousands of affiliates can see you. They handle the tracking using unique tracking links and cookies so they know exactly where the sale came from and credit the referring account accordingly.
Confused? It’ll be clearer in a moment. A lot of people start off as affiliates and then, later on, become vendors. We will focus on making money as an affiliate in this blog post, as it’s the simpler route.
As an affiliate, all you have to do is sign up for a ClickBank affiliate account and then start browsing their marketplace which lists all the available products from their partner vendors. Once you find a good product (we’ll get into that in a moment), ClickBank will give you a unique “affiliate link” that points to the vendor’s sales page. All you have to do then is make people buy through that link. You earn a commission for any sale made through your affiliate links.
Yes, Clickbank is legit. They aren’t as well known as Amazon Associates program, but they do a great job of providing people like you and me with products to recommend our readers.
Clickbank is not alone in what they do. There are many similar affiliate networks ( I list some at the end of this blog post). So why and when would you choose Clickbank over others? Here’s a breakdown of the top advantages I see:
- Very high commissions: Most ClickBank products pay 70%+ commission. You read that right. So in that case, if you sell a $100 product, you earn $70. You might think that’s way too high to be real, but it is. They’re mainly able to do that because most of their products are digital, which means there are no “production” costs, “shipping” costs or any other costs that are usually associated with physical products, hence the high commissions.
- They pay fast: As often as weekly or bi-weekly. Many affiliate networks pay on a NET 30 basis, which means they keep your money for 30 days after you’ve earned them. This can be a huge inconvenience and create cash flow problems especially if you’re running paid traffic.
- They’re newbie friendly: Some affiliate networks are strict when it comes to accepting new affiliates. They’re usually scared of fraudsters who can potentially jeopardize the network’s relationships with their advertisers and vendors by using shady promotional techniques. While this cautiousness is generally a good thing, it also makes it hard for new affiliates to get into those networks. How can you start taking your baby steps and experimenting with things when you’re not even allowed to promote any products?
- International affiliate friendly: Their direct deposit payment method works with Payoneer, a popular digital wallet that can help you easily get paid online no matter where you’re from in the world (with a few exceptions).
- Big variety of products: They have thousands of products available across about two dozen categories. That’s a lot of niches, a lot of products and a lot of opportunities.
Yes. Clickbank is a network used by hundred of thousands if not millions of affiliate marketers. It is just a way to find new affiliate products to recommend and then connecting with the owner of the product.
Think is Clickbank as the Amazon or Walmart of affiliate offers. You can shop around, find what you like, and then promote it on your website.
This is a highly subjective question. The biggest factors involved are the products you choose and how you promote them. We’ll break down exactly how to do that in the next sections. But if you’re asking if it’s possible to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely.
It’s not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$50 in commission. Say the average is $30. This means you need 4 sales a day to hit $100+. Seems doable, doesn’t it? Depending on your level of expertise you could hit your first sale in days or months.
But if you’re a complete newbie, it’s not unrealistic to aim for your first sale in 2-3 months. From that point onwards, once you prove to yourself that it works, things become much easier.
If you’re looking for great examples of people making good money on ClickBank, check out Warren Wheeler of AMNinjas. He recently wrote a case study explaining how he was able to bring a brand new affiliate website from $0 to $300+ per day in less than 3 months with ClickBank.
Both of these posts discuss relatively different strategies. I’m actually going to get into both of those strategies as well as my recommended path to follow for beginners (and why I think beginners should follow it).
So now on to the nitty-gritty. Here’s the breakdown of what I’ll be covering to help you get your first ClickBank sale. There are 3 major steps:
- The product/offer.
- The funnel.
- The traffic.
12 Minute Affiliate is a Done-For-You (DFY) Affiliate Marketing system created by internet marketer Devon Brown – and being a done-for-you system, all the hard work is supposedly done by the 12 Minute Affiliate team.
So, when you purchase this product, all you really need to do is set it up and wait for your affiliate commissions to come in. At least that’s how it’s being marketed.
Right now, their system is promoting ClickBank products. ClickBank is a reputable marketplace for ebooks, courses and many other programs… some good and some not so good. But ClickBank itself is 100% legit.
Another promise made by their sales page (and its creator) is that this is a newbie-friendly program. It works for beginners and struggling internet marketers alike.
You can see it in the name of their program: 12 Minute Affiliate. They’re giving us the impression it will only take 12 minutes to set up, and… 12 minutes of work every day can be enough. All this simplicity and you’ll get the much-coveted “passive income while you sleep” thing.
Source: 12 Minute Affiliate
I know it sounds too good to be true… so stay with me (and we’ll get to the bottom of this).
Devon Brown or @TheDevonBrown (the name he uses in some of his social media accounts) is the creator of 12 Minute Affiliate.
He’s also a lot of other things – an Internet Entrepreneur, Blogger, Success Coach, Speaker, Emcee, and Hip-Hop dancer (just to name a few). I found those descriptions on his social media profile while checking to see if he was a real person.
Needless to say, Devon Brown is in fact a real person. He has a legit social media presence with thousands of followers on Facebook, Instagram etc. He’s also a charismatic speaker and entrepreneur – this is a good sign.
Unlike so many scams out there, 12 Minute Affiliate is run by a real person with a real online presence, so it’s safe to assume it’s not a scam.
However… that doesn’t mean 12 Minute Affiliate is the simple answer to your financial troubles. We need to investigate further to see if their promises and our expectations can truly bring about the results we’re looking/hoping for.
My immediate concerns are the true cost and the chances of success because rarely (if ever) does a significant money making opportunity come around that only requires minutes to produce results.
Again, Devon Brown is clearly successful and well-liked so I wouldn’t question his integrity. I’m just wondering if 12 Minute Affiliate is a little more challenging than it appears.
Having said that, more challenging or not… 12 Minute Affiliate is not a scam.
In these sections I’m going to describe how 12 Minute Affiliate works and go over some of the reasons it may (or may not) work as a money-making opportunity.
1. Buy the product – obviously
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Set the system up – which will involve the following:
- Creating your affiliate account with ClickBank
- Setting up your autoresponder
- Driving traffic to your landing pages
12 Minute Affiliate Quick-Start Checklist
4. Earn affiliate commissions (the part you’re waiting for).
Now, let’s talk about the “make-money” part. Here are the methods used by 12 Minute Affiliate that enable you to earn affiliate commissions on auto-pilot:
1. You’ll be provided with landing pages (equivalent to websites) when you join 12 Minute Affiliate. You get to choose from 3 niches – Home Business (this includes Making Money Online), Weight Loss (one of the biggest sub-niches in Health), and Personal Development.
2. You’ll connect your landing/funnel page to your email autoresponder (you’ll need to pay for this, so note that this is an added cost to you). Set up is easy (they have instructions in their members’ area), but you can opt to pay a small fee to have them do it for you.
3. They’ll give you pre-written emails which you can import to your autoresponder. These emails will contain promotional products which have been pre-selected by the system.
4. Get traffic by buying it (this is another added cost to you). Your traffic will automatically be sent to your landing pages. At this point, I’d like to make it clear that you’re only buying clicks, not opt-ins, so you really don’t know how many people will subscribe to your email list when they get there.
This can be a serious danger with paid traffic because you absolutely cannot make assumptions or be certain the traffic you pay for will result in sales. In other words, it’s entirely possible to spend hundreds (even thousands) of dollars and not get a single sale.
12 Minute Affiliate provides their own traffic source but again, there is no guarantee this traffic will be profitable.
5. You’ll earn affiliate commissions when people buy any of the products you’re promoting (your emails come with your ClickBank affiliate link). Needless to say, having a large email list will give you more chances of selling something.
I know, everything I’ve said so far sounds promising. But digging deeper we find some things you should also know…
- Disclaimer – As mentioned earlier, there are not guarantees, and 12 Minute Affiliate agrees.
At the bottom of their sales page is a disclaimer that says they’re not guaranteeing you’ll earn money with their product. They said your earning potential will depend on you and the efforts you put into your online business. For me, their disclaimer is saying that their product is not sure to work for everyone. Well, I believe it’s like that for any business anyway…
- The 12 Minutes – This one I really find hard to believe. For me, it’s such a turn-off that they’re promoting a product which (supposedly) can be set up and running within 12 minutes. Even if everything is just filling up blanks and copy/pasting, I think it will take more than 12 minutes to complete everything correctly. Rushing can only lead to errors, so I’m not a fan of that 12-minute sales talk.
- Email Autoresponder – Ok, you need an autoresponder to handle your emails (so you can send out promotional emails to your subscribers/customers). Note that this is not included in the 12 Minute Affiliate package, so you’ll need to pay for it separately. They’re using Aweber, and this costs $19/month for your first 500 subscribers. Aweber has a 30-day trial period, so you can use that along with your 14-day trial period with 12 Minute Affiliate. But after 30 days, you’ll be charged $19 per month.
- Paid Traffic – Yes, you need traffic to be successful with your Affiliate Marketing efforts – and 12 Minute Affiliate has a built-in traffic source. You can buy traffic from them so that you can build your list and (hopefully) make sales. Here are some things you should know about their traffic strategy:
– You’ll need to pay for traffic (you can also opt for free traffic, but you’ll need to manually work for it).
– There’s no guarantee that the traffic will convert into buyers (remember their disclaimer).
– You don’t know where your traffic is coming from (you’re just buying from their system).
- Upsells – Expect upsells once you’re inside the member’s area. For the membership, you get to choose from 2 options:
– Basic membership: You’re getting the basic membership when you first sign up to them. This is priced at $47 per month or a one-time fee of $397.
– Gold membership: This will cost you $97 per month or a one-time fee of $797.
The main difference between the Basic and Gold membership is the number of niches that you can use on your online business. Remember the 3 niches I talked about before (Home Business, Weight Loss, Personal Development)? In the Basic membership platform, you’re only allowed 1 niche, but you’re allowed all 3 niches when you’re a Gold member.
- Trial Period – 12 Minute Affiliate is letting you test drive their product for 14 days (for $9.95). They say that if you like the program, you can keep it for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day. Please know that they’re not giving it to you for free… you’ll need to pay $47 per month to keep using the system.
While I think the 12 Minute Affiliate product is legit and not a scam, I do foresee some possible issues with it. To be clear, many of these are issues you’ll find with many legit programs like CB Passive Income for example .
Some might do one thing better than 12 Minute Affiliate, but fall short somewhere else. So these are not specific criticisms, but rather, things to consider so you have a more complete picture.
- You Are Totally Dependent on Their Program – While their done-for-you program makes the whole affiliate marketing thing seem easier, you’re always dependent on their system. On them. Should they disappear or close down, your online business will be gone with them.
- No Training – Remember, their done-for-you system does it all for you. So, if #1 happens (they disappear or close down), you might not have the skills and training to start your business all over again. Done-for-you sounds good, until you run into problems.
- Is It for Newbies? – I wouldn’t say 12 Minute Affiliate is guaranteed for newbies (at least, not in my opinion). I know they’re saying it’s newbie-friendly (and generally speaking, done-for-you systems are), but they have an available option to let their team do the set up for you (in case you can’t do it). So, for some newbies… it’s not that easy and you may have to pay a little more to get rolling.
Also, newbies don’t have an existing audience. While you can buy traffic and build your audience (which is the hardest part of getting the ball rolling), programs like 12 Minute Affiliate are most effective if you already have social media following or email list.
So that doesn’t mean it’s not newbie friendly, it just means the cost and time it takes to see results can be significantly longer than their marketing may suggest.
- Pre-Selected Products to Promote – I really don’t know if you’ll be comfortable promoting/selling products that you didn’t choose yourself, and have no idea if they are good or not.
As far as earning is concerned, they are likely high-converting as they’ve been chosen by Devon Brown and his team (who are experts in this sort of thing). But that doesn’t mean they are great products that deliver on their on promises.
- Limited Templates – If you were to use build your own site using WordPress or ClickFunnels for example, you’d have a lot of templates and options to choose from, and make your website truly unique.
With 12 Minute Affiliate however, they have limited templates to choose from for your landing page (so you will end up with a the same landing pages every other member is using).
- Competition is High – While done-for-you systems make it easy, your competition among other 12 Minute Affiliate members will be high. And, if everyone is getting (and using) the same traffic source and landing pages, there is a good chance you are promoting the same products using the same templates to the same audience.
- Unknown Traffic Source – I really have no idea where 12 Minute Affiliate is getting their traffic. As I mentioned earlier, I have no reason to question the integrity or sincerity of Devon Brown, but the cost of traffic adds up and unfortunately, the only way to find out if it’s any good is to buy it first. There are no refunds on paid traffic.
- Money to Spend – Related to the last point, to get ahead of the game, you’ll need to have a significant budget to buy traffic. And remember their disclaimer – you should be willing to lose the money you put into the system.
So again… to be clear, all of these points are common to many make-money-online programs. If you’re just getting started online, these are the things you’ll want to consider when evaluating any system, course or program… not just 12 Minute Affiliate. Report this ad
One of the good things about using a ClickBank product is that you can depend on their 60-day money back guarantee. This is quite a generous guarantee and it’s provided by ClickBank, not the product owners/creators.
Of course, to get money back, you must spend it first and you may not be in a position right now to spend money.
Of course, you won’t be kicking back on a beach all day or driving a Lambo with online survey income, but if you’ve never made money online before, they can be a simple starting point that doesn’t require a commitment or having to step outside your comfort zone.
For something more serious, like a full-time income from home, an online business may be what you’re looking for.
Making money from home might be something you want because of a health issue for example, or children to look after. You may just be tired of your daily grind and looking for something new.
If that’s the case, knowing how (and where) to get started is what you need in order to get what you want.
Since 12 Minute Affiliate is a legit affiliate marketing product, I’m sure it will work for some people. The question is whether it’s for you and only you can answer that question.
It will depend on your goals, objectives and of course… your budget.
You’ve now learned many of the pros and cons having read this review. You also know the costs involved and that your success is not guaranteed. If it works for you financially though, 12 Minute Affiliate may be worth your consideration.
And, the nice thing about affiliate marketing is that it really works. Done-for-you systems and other types of “shortcuts” however, are usually unreliable and unsustainable in my opinion. That’s just my two-cents for what it’s worth.
That doesn’t mean you can’t make money online though…
You might be a student in school or a single parent at home. You may have medical issues that interfere with regular work. Or, like so many people today… maybe you’re just unhappy doing what you’ve been doing for many years and need a change.
If that’s the case,an online business is what you want.
I HOPE YOU LIKED THE POST. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE. THANKS FOR READING 🙂