Worried about your website ranking and organic searches. Here in this post I’m sharing my personal experience that how my blog started receiving organic traffic using simple SEO tricks & WordPress Plugins. Prior using these tricks & WordPress plugins I was rarely getting organic traffic. It was just 5 to 7 clicks in a week. But with these Plugins which helped me with SEO, increased my website ranking and organic traffic to 100 to 150 clicks in a week.
If you choose the right WordPress Plugins then you can fetch more traffic to your website thus increasing your online business and weekly earnings. You might have seen plenty of websites claiming how they increased the website traffic. I’m not saying that those methods don’t work but for bloggers & new website builders it becomes very hard to follow all those steps as they’re too complex.
In this blog, I’m sharing my personal experience that how I increased my website traffic using some WordPress Plugins. I’ll also share a tip to reduce the most common mistake that most WordPress Bloggers make when they start a new blog.
Without wasting much more time, let’s begin with these 5 must have WordPress Plugins review. They might look like the most basic but believe me these plugins will work. On other websites you might have checked a huge list of plugins but they’re of no use until or unless you get the traffic. What’s the point of keeping the plugins like membership form, feedback form etc if you don’t have the traffic. Keeping too many plugins can slow down your website which impacts the search engines rankings.
WordPress Plugins List:
|Serial No.||Plugin Name||Useful For:|
|1||Site Kit by Google||Site Kit is a one-stop solution for WordPress users to|
use everything Google has to offer to make them successful on the web.
|2||Rank Math||Rank Math is a revolutionary SEO product that combines the features of|
many SEO tools and lets you multiply your traffic in the easiest way possible.
|3||Smush||Reduce image file sizes, improve performance and boost|
your SEO using the free WPMU DEV WordPress Smush API.
improve page load time.
|5||WP YouTube Lyte||Lite and accessible YouTube audio and video embedding.|
1. Site Kit by Google
This is the most common & basic plugin that one should have. With this plugin you get the access to Google Adsense, Googe Search Console, Page Speed Insights, Optimize, Tag Manager & Google Analytics. This is the essential WordPress Plugin through which I was able to identify the basic SEO errors. Here are the few advantages of using this plugin:
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual entries.
- Official statistics of multiple Google tools, all on a single dashboard.
- Easy to manage different services of Google.
- Easy to understand statistics directly from the WordPress admin.
- The Site Kit plugin is a free and open-source plugin.
To use this plugin you must have to authenticate it with your Google account. Since it’s an official WordPress Plugin by Googe therefore you may not need to worry about the security.
It allows you to check:
- Overall traffic sources for your website
- Search funnel data
- Your most popular search queries and content
If you’ll have this data handy then you can modify your blog as per the requirement to get more visitors. I analysed my blog with Google Search Console and found errors like small images size, AMP issues, Mobile Compatibility issues, etc. Once I resolved these issues organic traffic increased. My pages & posts appeared more times then it used to be in the past.
2. Rank Math
This SEO tool has made my life very easy. People might suggest to go with Yoast WordPress Plugin but I preferred Rank Math WordPress Plugin and I’m glad that I came to know about this plugin early. Both Yoast & Rank Math WordPress Plugins help you get ranked higher by making your website SEO-friendly and your content worthy of featured Position. The reason I prefer Rank Math Plugin is that it’s interface is much easier to use and you get all the features free that you get with paid version of Yoast SEO.
You can score 100/100 SEO points with Rank Math WordPress Plugin.
With each post you create, Rank Math assists you in optimizing your post to receive maximum traffic by giving you strategic recommendations based on your content. If you follow all the recommendations, then your post will be completely optimized from a content perspective, and the probability of your content ranking will be higher as well.
The process of optimization begins when start creating the post. That is why all the tools for the optimization have been placed on the post creation screen. To see all the tools available, either add a new post from the WordPress menu or edit an existing post.
The best part is that you can even edit the Snippet, URL and the description which appears in the Search Engines. Since it makes your post appearance to be tidy in Search Box therefore more people tend to click on your posts.
This tool also gives the flexibility to add FAQs without adding another plugin. FAQs improve the overall ranking and the chances increase to appear in the Google Search as Google recently changed it’s algorithm.
You can choose up to 5 focus Keywords. It also informs about the content length if it’s good or bad, how many times you’ve used the focus keyword in your post, title readability & content readability. All these things may not sound important but for SEO these things are must.
Another factor which impacts SERP is loading speed of your page. The page speed ranking is measured differently for Mobile Page & Desktop Pages. Page Speed Loading Time can be impacted images too. Larger is the image size more time it will take to load.
New research by Google has found that 53% of mobile website visitors will leave if a webpage doesn’t load within three seconds. The average load time for sites is 19 seconds on a 3G connection and 14 seconds on a 4G connectionGoogle
Since bounce rate matters a lot to Google, therefore they decrease the rank of the websites which are slow to load. No need to worry if your Page speed is impacted by images size. The solution to this problem is Smush WordPress Plugin.
This plugin will optimize your images, turns on lazy load, resize, compress and improve your Google Page Speed. The best part is that it’ll not impact the quality of your images.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data without affecting image quality
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch
- Bulk Smush – Optimize up to 50 images with one click
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps)
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks
- Multisite Compatible – Both global and individual Multisite settings
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG and GIF files for optimum results
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API
So without a second thought I would recommend to install this plug in to increase the Google Page Rank.
4. WP Super Minify
improve page load time. Java Script & CSS files may impact your page load time severely. If you’re planning to manually delete the unused Java Scripts & CSS files then you know it can be time consuming and tedious job to do. After doing so much research I found this plugin which improved my page speed score from 57 to 91.
5. WP YouTube Lyte
Most of the people tend to embed their YouTube videos in their blogs & websites. Unknowingly they’re killing their Google Search Rank by embedding YouTube videos without optimizing them. If you insert a video link then it can severely impacts the page load speed by increasing the page size. The best WordPress Plugin which I found to embed YouTube videos is WP YouTube Lyte.
WP YouTube Lyte allows you to “lazy load” your video’s, by inserting responsive “Lite YouTube Embeds”. These look and feel like normal embedded YouTube, but only call the “fat” YouTube-player when clicked on, thereby reducing download size & rendering time substantially when embedding YouTube occasionally and improving page performance dramatically when you’ve got multiple YouTube video’s on one and the same page. The plugin can be configured to cache YouTube thumbnails locally, improving both performance and privacy. As such LYTE embedded YouTube videos do not require requests to the YouTube servers, probably (I am not a lawyer) allowing for better GDPR-compliance.
The plugin picks up on normal YouTube links, taking over from WordPress core’s oEmbed. Alternatively you can add a YouTube-link for a video or an entire playlist with “httpv” instead of “http(s)” or add a Lyte widget to your sidebar and WP YouTube Lyte replaces that link with the correct performance-optimized code.
Within 2 weeks, my search engine rank improved from 54.2 to 31.6 which increased the organic search clicks. As per my study it can take up to 6 months to an year to get good SERP & organic clicks.With this growth I’m happy that I’m getting positive results and by the end of this year my target is to get approx. 1500 organic clicks per day using different strategies. I’ll keep on sharing these strategies and useful WordPress Plugins so that you too can be benefited. If you have suggestions then please do comment as it can help the new bloggers and website builders to get more traffic.
I’m doing research on getting traffic from Social Media websites and YouTube. If it’successful then I’ll write a post about that so that you so can take the advantage of free traffic and save few bucks and your precious time.
I hope you liked this article. Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment & share. Thank you for reading.
- Best SelfHelp Book Available to Change Your Life “Starting From Zero” : CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WEBSITE
- 15 Minutes Manifestation. Manifest anything you want. Don’t miss this epic program: CLICK HERE TO START MANIFESTING
- Best Program To Lose Weight. 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. CLICK HERE TO REDUCE WEIGHT & LOOK GOOD
- Best Custom Keto Diet Plan to Stay Healthy: CLICK HERE FOR YUMMY HEALTHY DIET
- Eat, Sleep & Burn your excess weight. 100% weight loss program that you can’t miss: CLICK HERE FOR MOST EFFECTIVE WEIGHT REDUCTION PROGRAM
- Super Affiliate System – John Crestani’s Autowebinar Funnel: CLICK HERE TO INCREASE THE CHANCES OF PROMOTING YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS
- Want to learn how to earn $500 daily then subscribe to ClickBank University Course: CLICK HERE TO JOIN CLICKBANK UNIVERSITY, THE MOST TRUSTED AFFILIATE NETWORK PROGRAM
- Looking for Tutor Jobs? Here’s a link to find LEGIT Tutor Jobs: CLICK HERE TO JOIN BEST LEGIT TUTOR JOBS AND EARN FROM HOME
- Love photography!! : TAKE PICTURES & SELL THEM ONLINE. EASIEST WAY OF EARNING MONEY ONLINE. CLICK HERE TO JOIN & START MAKING MONEY
- Promote Your Affiliate Links or Increase Your Sale. Tested software to boost your sale: PROMOTING YOUR LINKS IS AS EASY AS ORDERING A PIZZA. CLICK HERE TO START
What are the best wordpress plugins which can improve Google Rank?
There are plenty of WordPress Plugins available but one should not have more than 10 to 15 plugins so that you don’t mess with your website. Must have 5 plugins are:
1. Site kit by Google
2. Rank Math
4. WP Super Minify
5. WP YouTube Lyte
What is the alternative to Yoast SEO?
The best alternative to Yoast SEO is Rank Math. It’s one in all SEO tool and the best part is that it’s free of cost unlike Yoast SEO. You also get free FAQ schema block with this SEO optimizing tool.
What are the WordPress Plugins which can improve the page load speed?
There are plenty of tools available which can be used to improve the page load speed. The best combination of these WordPress Plugins is:
1. Smush – decreases image size
2. WP Super Minify – Renders Java Scripts & CSS
3. WP YouTube Lyte – Optimizes YouTube embeds